Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Forbidden Desires by Stormy Glenn



Forbidden Desires is book two of the Tri-Omega series, which came out last month. We're re-introduced to Gregory and Ryland, who were both in Secret Desires, and we're also introduced to new characters and a new pack.

We know that Gregory and Ryland are mates but because of Rylands' age, Gregory has not claimed him yet. This is the story of what happens when Gregory finally does claim Ryland, and finds out that, like Leyland, Ryland is a tri-omega. Can Gregory deal with sharing his mate? And can they find his second mate before it's too late for Ryland?

What to say about this installment. Well, it's HOT! I don't know if it's my imagination, but there was a lot more sex going on in book two than book one. I didn't even think that was possible. I loved the way the beginning of the book was tied to the first one. Stormy had scenes from her previous book, but from Gregory and Ryland's point of view. I LOVE it when author's do that! This e-book also had a lot of memorable quotes like, "I’m horny. Fix it!” and "Maybe you should think about publishing a fucking how-to manual." The banter between the 3 men was great, again. I'm so glad I found this author, these are truly some good, hot, love stories.



No comments: