Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fangs Of Anarchy: Forbidden Alpha (Part 5) Revelation by Dakota Cassidy

Oh, Claire’s really done it now. As if her week hasn’t been bad enough, what with the blood and the drowning and the head bashing and the intense sex… Okay, that last one was pretty awesome. But now she’s gone and got herself caught in the clutches of a paranormal so evil, he makes Satan look like a sissy. This baddest of all baddies is her key to beating a murder rap—if he doesn’t kill her first.

Where’s a bloodsucking knight on shining chrome when you need one?

Tonight, at long last, fangs will flash, fur will fly, heads will roll, and dastardly deeds will be revealed in this heart-pounding, breath-holding, secret-exploding final episode of Fangs of Anarchy—Forbidden Alpha!


***

I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

Yay, the end! That sounds bad, like I didn't enjoy this serial - and that is SO not true! It's because I loved it so much that I was tortured by having to wait for each installment. I'm happy that I finally get to the end and things are almost all wrapped up.

I say almost because Dakota has decided to do a sequel (YAY or BOO depending on which side of my brain is thinking about it) and even though Gannon is dead and gone we still got a big bad to catch! Liam and Freya's story is next and I am most excited. I didn't get enough Freya to know if I'll like her or not, but I really liked Liam and I'm glad he gets his own story.

But back to Irish and Claire...it was touch and go for a minute there with Claire. Being captured and all. There may have been some torture, that may or may not have happened to her. ;) But in the end Irish saved the day, and Claire saved the day - it was a group effort, really. We finally got all the details of the night Gannon was murdered and how exactly Claire did it. Some of it came as a  bit of a surprise, but other parts I had actually guessed on and was correct. Overall it was a great ending to a great serial.

There was a question I had at the end. Unfortunately, I can't really say what part left me baffled because then I would be spoiling the ending. But I decided to go straight to the source - Dakota Cassidy herself and ask her about it. She is an extraordinarily down to earth person if you guys don't know, and she's very active with her fans. Anyway, I asked her about it, and she told me that she would be going more into detail in the sequel - things will be explained further. That made me even more excited for the sequel. ;)


Shout out to Hadley, my favorite secondary character of Fangs Of Anarchy.


No comments: