Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Guys and Dogs by Elaine Fox

Small-town veterinarian Megan Rose doesn't usually wake up next to strangers. But this morning she finds one sleeping in her bed. Unfortunately, "Baywatch," a stray puppy, doesn't belong at the address on her tags, either: the mansion of Sutter Foley, millionaire software mogul and six fabulous feet of gorgeous, eligible male.

Megan talks Sutter into keeping the pup, even though he doesn't like dogs. Between the dog's playful ways and Megan's honest and down to earth nature, "The Vault" finds a little piece of humanity left from his humble upbringing and discovers that not all people are out to do him harm.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed Elaine Fox. I read one of her books about 2 years ago and it stuck to me in such a way that when I went to the bookstore and found this book, I bought it! Along with all of the titles they carried by her. She writes everyday stories, that's what I like. That they're things that could actually happen to two people. And she writes them in such a captivating way. I loved every minute of this book, and you guys should go out and get this book--or any other title for that matter.

No comments: