Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Girls-Only Dirty Joke Book by Karen S Smith


The Girls-Only Dirty Joke Book is a funny little read. It's full sexual jokes (my favorite kind of humor) and they can get pretty crude at times. I had a blast reading them, I laughed my ass off. So if you like jokes about blondes, penis sizes, comparisons, pick-up lines, funny stories, and one-liners, then you should pick this book up.

Four nuns die and go to Heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter stops them. "Before you enter Heaven, you must be completely pure," he says. "Sister Mary, have you ever had the slightest contact with a man's penis?" "I must confess that I have," says Sister Mary, "I once saw a man's penis." "Wash your eyes out with holy water and pass into Heaven," says Saint Peter. "Now, Sister Martha, have you ever had the slightest contact with a man's penis?" "I must confess that I have," says Sister Martha, "I once stroked a man's penis with my hand." "Wash your hand in this holy water and pass into Heaven," says Saint Peter. But before he can get any further, the other two nuns have started pushing and shoving. "Sisters!" says Saint Peter sternly, "There is room for all in the Kingdom of God-what is the meaning of this unseemly scuffling?" "If I'm going to have to gargle with that holy water," says the fourth nun, "I want to get to it before Sister Catherine sticks her fat ass in it."

No comments: