Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Bedside Voyeur by Ellay Branton

Everyone likes a good quickie.
The Bedside Voyeur has eight scorching short stories with an intriguing variety of moods.
From first time to last time, stranger to lover, fun to obsession… these stories explore it all.

The battle lines are drawn – without a word, in Silent Rivals.
The Couch Affaire proves that interior decorating is more than just an aesthetic pleasure.
Who says Dinner Conversation has to be boring? Not this couple!

Enjoy these and five more sexy stories. There’s something for just about everyone.
Go on. Take a peek. You know you want to.


***

I really enjoyed this book. The writing style is a little different than what I'm used to reading, so I found it really refreshing. It's very sophisticated. Sensually erotic. The whole thing is very well put together; I especially like the titles of each story. And I also liked that there were a few funny moments here and there.

There was an American Beauty vibe going on in of the stories, and another story totally reminded of me The Vagina Monologues! And the last story - *gasps* - what a way to end it! I was not expecting it to go down like that. I was shocked; and I got teary eyed.

Overall, it was a fantastic read. Great first impression. I will definitely read more of Ellay Branton's work when it comes out!



No comments: