Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Friday, November 28, 2014

Fangs Of Anarchy 2 - Outlaw Alpha: Undone (Part 2) by Dakota Cassidy

What's worse than being a paranormal whose every liberty has been stripped away by the human government? For Freya Ashe, maybe it's being a smart, independent werewolf forced to blindly follow sexist pack rules.

Or perhaps being chosen to mate with a wolf who makes her want to slip into something more comfortable...like a coma. Or kinda-sorta falling for Liam McConnell, a vampire who's off limits, no matter how much she lusts after his big, buff bod.

Or maybe it's the blackouts, the drugs, the life-altering species change against her will and, oh yeah, the huge mob outside her door with murder on their minds.

Yep, Freya's quiet life is unraveling at warp speed. Good thing she has a sexy vampire scoundrel to hold on to, huh? 


***

*whistles* the shit just hit the fan, folks! I'm talking about murder and Freya's the number one suspect!

Let's rewind a little bit, shall we? Dum dum DUM - Liam did INDEED, turn Freya into a vampire. Let's just get this out of the way right now, Fangs 2 is nothing like Fangs 1, peeps. These two characters (Liam and Freya) are just steeping in it left and right. I think they should just be locked away for both their sakes because they can't go two steps without fucking something up and making their situation a lot worse than it already was.

The meat and bones of this installment lay within the first and last few pages. The rest is Freya getting accustomed to her new vampire self and some vampire on vampire sex. And there is nothing wrong with vamp on vamp sex, people, I'm just making an observation.

Thumbs up for this book. I am anxious to read the next part.


Uncensored Comments Straight From Kindle:
  •  :-O Whaaaa!? Sex crazed haze, indeed! WTF, Liam!? Again, this is why Irish is the leader and NOT Liam!
  • Wait, back it up - drugged? What do you mean drugged?
  • Seriously? Who made up this rule, a MALE vamp I'm sure!
  • "Why the fuck do I smell vampire and Ben Gay, Freya?" - LMAO!
  • It's not about her, it's about Claire. Someone was trying to get Claire to kill her BFF so then she'd have to pay with her life.
  • Yeah, I knew it was all staged - I know guys, you can't fool me!!! I've known all along. Hmph.
  • Freya wants to twerk! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this or it would have promptly squirted out of my nose.

No comments: