Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Accidental Human by Dakota Cassidy

Wanda Schwartz is having a good year, not to mention a bizarre one. Not only did her two best friends find love and get married, they were also bitten by their husbands beforehand and turned into paranormals (one is a werewolf the other is a vampire). On top of that, Wanda’s career at Bobbie-Sue Cosmetics is on the rise, she is the best at recruiting new saleswomen for the company. But when she’s diagnosed with a terminal illness and a mysterious, hunky piece of man answers her Bobbie-Sue ad on the paper; things get a little out of control for this list-making-OCD gal.

The Accidental Human is last installment in the Accidental Friends series. I’m a little sad to see it end, but hopefully Dakota Cassidy has more stories under her sleeve. She’s one funny storyteller! I fell in love with all three girls for different reasons, they’re so different from one another and I love that, I love that they can be best friends despite their differences. You guys really need to read all three books they’re such gems. I’m so glad that I bought The Accidental Werewolf all those months ago, because I had never heard of her, but the cover caught my attention (what can I say it was shiny!) and I’m glad it did! The series has a strong beginning and a strong finish, you wont believe how this book ends!

Bravo!

No comments: