Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fangs Of Anarchy: Forbidden Alpha (Part 4) In The Zone by Dakota Cassidy

Claire Montgomery’s heart is in the right place. It is. Honest! Now if only she’d stop doing things that could make her heart stop beating forever…
He might as well admit it. Irish McConnell can’t stay away from Claire, no matter what all the rules say. And anyway, clan and pack politics have nothing on the fine mess he and Claire have gotten themselves into. From missing corpses to dastardly deals in the dreaded Zone, to a vital piece of information about what happened the night Gannon Dodd was murdered, they’ve jumped from the frying pan into the fiery pits of hell.

But even that can’t compare to the combustible heat generated by this sexy, forbidden paranormal pair. 


***

Spoiler Alert!!!
Well now we know where Claire is - The Zone. Moron! It's hella dangerous in the Zone, it's the ghetto of the paranormal world. And she went by herself, without telling anyone. I'm with Irish on this one, throttle her ass!

One more part and all will be revealed - that's what Dakota promises at the end of part four and she better deliver! I am anxious for the conclusion of this serial. As I said, I'm not cut out to read serials, I'm too impatient. This particular serial is great and I want to find out so bad what happens - what it all means. At the same time, I know I'm going to be upset because Irish and Claire's story will be over. I love them together. I wish there were more of them together as a couple.

I hope Dakota gives us more. I know she's been toying with the idea of writing Liam's story - Irish's brother. I'm all for it, but I hope there's more scenes with Claire and Irish. *Prays to the writing gods*

We still don't know where Gannon's body went.


No comments: