Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Brie Learns To Obey by Red Phoenix

This is book #2 of the Brie series.

Brie's second day of submissive training tests her level of obedience and brings a sexy new Dom into her life, but she risks it all to stand up for one of the other girls. Fortunately, the proper punishment is handed out and her evening doesn't end after training is over. Oh no! Brie enjoys a private session with Sir who has a little surprise waiting for her in his office.

***
Oh my god I've got goosebumps running all over my body, and a Cheshire cat grin. I cannot wait to grab the 3rd installment. THIS is what the first part was missing. This sense of excitement for the story and the characters. Part of me is afraid to read the next story because this one was perfect. I don't want anything to ruin this euphoric state I'm in.

My feelings for Brie haven't changed, I still like her and I still identify with her. But Sir...oh boy, Sir! I'm loving him. Can I get a Sir in my life, please? I was afraid Sir wasn't going to do what he promised in the first part. Like Brie, I had given up hope and then in the last minute Sir came through. And boy did he deliver!

Honorable mentions go to the sex swing, the collar, and Tono. “I will be back for you.”

Am I the only one that wants to see Tono, Sir, and Baron duke it out for Brie?

Also, I think Mistress Clark might be into Brie as well…I think that would be interesting, and rather amusing.


Perfection!


No comments: