Quote

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training by Red Phoenix

This is Book #1 of the Brie Series:

Brie's life changes the day Sir comes to her tiny tobacco shop. His invitation to The Submissive Training Center is about to rock this young woman's world. The renowned school is famous for its submissive instruction. She has no idea the things that will be asked of her or the boundaries that will be pushed. Join Brie on her first day of training where true Subs are separated from the wanna-be's.

***

My first thought as I finished this book was, "Noooooooo!" I was completely in the story. I'm dying to know what happens to Brie. I'm hoping the 2nd book picks up right where this one left off. I'm definitely getting the next part - probably after I finish writing this.

It's a very well written story, and the scenario is ingenious. A school, that looks like a regular college campus that teaches you how to be a submissive. I think the fact that they teach Business on the floor above the the Sub Training Center is hilarious.

The character of Brie struck a cord with me, because I think I'm a lot like her...or at least I used to be a lot like her. I've also grown like she has - not in the same way, haha, but we're both much more open minded than before. So I guess I'm still like her. Brie had these preconceived notions of sex and what she thought it should be and what was "wrong" and "right" and the things she liked and didn't like. But you can't say you like or don't like something if you've never tried it. Sir gives Brie the opportunity to really get to know herself. And can I just say that I'm digging that particular character. I'm right there with Brie, completely intrigued by Sir.  I'm hooked. I recommend this to anyone that is into erotica. It's really short, like 35 pages long. Amazon currently has it for free, so I suggest you hurry over and get it! Get it! What are you waiting for!?

I don't know why I'm not giving this story 5 stars. Something is holding me back, but I have no idea what it could be - I have nothing negative to say. But I must follow my gut.


No comments: